Want early access?
We'll let you know when it's ready.
We care about the protection of your data.
Tools to help you build.
- Set which fields are searchable and adjust their weighting to rank the results accordingly. Set synonyms to cover variations of terms.
- Allow users to filter results based on the taxonomy of the content. Tailor these with a variety of configurable settings.
- Not all the data needs to be public. Choose which fields show in the results. Also configure highlighting for search terms against a given field.
- Combine multiple data sources into a single Combo endpoint. Configure the combo as if it were its own index.
Easily connect AWS OpenSearch
Three easy steps to connect.
- Set a profile name and configure your provider credentials.
- Add your cluster(s) by using the domain of your search engine.
- Create your Indices and ingest your content.