Whimgin: Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms") govern your use of Whimgin provided by Whimgin ("Company"), accessible through the website whimgin.com. By accessing or using the Tool, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you must refrain from using the Tool.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, the Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Tool for your personal or commercial purposes.
- a) Modify, copy, or reproduce the Tool or any part thereof;
- b) Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Tool;
- c) Use the Tool for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose;
- d) Circumvent or attempt to circumvent any security measures implemented by the Company;
- e) Interfere with or disrupt the Tool or the servers or networks connected to the Tool;
- f) Use the Tool to collect, store, or transmit any personally identifiable information without obtaining proper consent and complying with applicable data protection laws.
The Tool and all intellectual property rights associated with it are and will remain the exclusive property of the Company. These Terms do not grant you any rights to the Tool, except for the limited license expressly provided herein.
If you provide the Company with any feedback, suggestions, or ideas regarding the Tool, you hereby grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, and irrevocable right to use, modify, and incorporate such feedback into the Tool or other Company products or services.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Tool is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Company does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any information obtained through the Tool. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Tool is at your sole risk.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits, data, or revenue, arising out of or in connection with your use of the Tool.
The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Tool at any time and for any reason.